Monday, May 29, 2017

PCGF thoughts


Diaochan making top 5 tells me people are interested in running Anubis or just interested in her in general. That or they really want a quick orb unlocker. Everything else here is quite solid considering the meta and everyone wants Fujin to make A3 easier.


I voted for Ganesha simply so I can start using double Ganesha setups. Not owning Ganesha means that chain ranking at my rank isn't possible. A solid mix of farming and key subs are here, like the solid inherits of Orochi and Indra and the main subs for Radra.


Lumiel is a great choice since both DAthena and Kush use her inherit for A3, but is quite limited outside of that. DQXQ and Leilan are also interesting final choices, as I would have expected one of the samurais to make it in instead. Besides that, the final 10 are solid choices for people approaching endgame. (though why people still want acala perplexes me)

With six 6* GFEs making it in and the rest being pantheons, I would say this is a very solid PCGF. With my personal exceptions being DQXQ and Leilan, I look forward to attempting to roll for Ganesha and a dupe Indra, as well as Escha to finish my GFE collection. Very strong stuff if you saved stones over the last couple weeks and didn't roll in the pink REM.

So should you roll? Strong Yes. A lot of things here are focused on endgame, but if you aren't in endgame there is a lot of support and all around good cards that can support any box.
+50 to a stat is also appealing I guess, though I would prefer a +50 to all stats event like in JP.

No comments:

Post a Comment