Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Meo's Tier List 2/28

clearly unbiased in every way

I didn't want to over lap any of the portraits, but if they're close the difference in statistics is minimal. Sometimes the ease of use, availability of subs, and consistency do affect their position in my tiers. This IS my opinion, I have every right to be incorrect. I also do this based off of solo usage, and do not take into account for multiplayer. I may add or subtract leaders based on how often I see them, but in general just having impressive damage isn't enough for me to judge currently. There are plenty of leaders that are viable, it is just the relevant strength when compared to the tip top of post endgame.

i dont see a use in having a tier just for radra, but radra is that good to deserve his own tier.

1: Tip Top Tier: One or two faults, but can carry you through a lot of the game regardless.
2: Strong Tier: Very viable, but often has restrictions or noticeable weaknesses.
3: Fun Tier: Have the tools and capabilities for end game, but lacking in a department or two.







No comments:

Post a Comment